Skip to content
- Tools that allow for visual analysis of application operation in either real time streaming, or capture and post capture analysis modes of operation.
- Application code must be instrumented to generate visualization information.
- A C++ library for microsecond precision capture with post mortem signal display and analysis.
- Real time streaming via UDP messaging over the network to a Windows based display application.
- A real-time frequency spectrum and waterfall display application for monitoring EMANE network emulation.
- Support for integration into either real time platforms, OPNET simulation or EMANE emulation environments.
- Cross platform support for RTOS embedded systems, embedded Linux, desktop Linux and Windows, and OPNET simulation environments.